The following instruction shows you how to connect a Sony PlayMemories camera with your iPhone (example instruction for Sony DSC-QX100):
- Turn on the power of the camera.
A: Power button
- On the smartphone, select [Settings].
- Select [Wi-Fi].
- Select the SSID, as printed on the inside of the camera’s battery cover or on the cover of the manual.
- Input the password, as printed on the same label (first time only).
- Confirm the connection to the SSID of the camera.
7. Open GoCamera
Please note: some devices (e.g. Sony A7/A7R) need to install the Smart Remote Embedded service from the camera's built-in App Store. Please adhere to your camera's manual.
This instruction was partially taken from Sony's support website: http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/4477311131/EN/contents/TP0000226085.html